Ana L. Estanga is a paralegal with the firm servicing the Wealth and Philanthropic Planning and Charitable and Tax Exempt Organizations practice groups.
Ana works with attorneys covering numerous legal matters, including such areas as:
• Probate and trust administration
• Court document drafting and filing
• Incorporation of for-profit and non-profit organizations
• Applications for tax-exempt status for non-profit organizations
• California property tax exemptions
• Formation and dissolution of corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships
• Corporate governance
• Special projects
Ana has been with the firm for over 5 years having been a legal assistant at Allen Matkins and a paralegal at CalOptima over the past 20 years. She received her paralegal degree from Mount San Antonio College in Walnut, California. Ana’s experience in tax, corporate, public entities, real estate, civil litigation, and healthcare law supports her paralegal responsibilities and her continued service to the firm.
Memberships include The Los Angeles Paralegal Association ("LAPA") and the
National Notary Association.