Lauren A. Braceros is a Paralegal with the firm servicing the Wealth and Philanthropic Planning and Charitable and Tax Exempt Organizations practice groups.
Lauren works with all firm attorneys assisting in numerous legal matters, including such areas as:
• Probate and trust administration
• Court document drafting and filing
• Incorporation of for-profit and non-profit organizations
• Applications for tax-exempt status for non-profit organizations
• California property tax exemptions
• Formation and dissolution of corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships
• Corporate governance
• Special projects
Lauren has been with the firm for 10 years having been a legal assistant for the firm prior to becoming a paralegal. She received her paralegal certificate from El Camino City College in Torrance, California. Lauren’s experience in estate planning, corporate governance, charitable giving and tax-exempt organizations, supports her paralegal responsibilities and her continued service to the firm. In addition to her experience referenced previously, she also assists the firm’s business manager in the day-to-day smooth running of the office.
Lauren is a member of the National Notary Association.